A Note to Our Community
To our customers and our community:
We wanted to take this time to update you on the steps we are taking at The Source, during this time with the continuously evolving situation with COVID-19. We are taking necessary precautions to continue to help extend a clean and safe environment for our guests and employees, and we’re closely monitoring the information released from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials for the most current and accurate information from the experts.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
The Source Clean Zone+ efforts have been implemented across the property to help maintain a clean and safe environment to help prevent the spread of illness, which include:
• Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing common areas as well as various high traffic “touch points” like door handles, tables/chairs, and all of our restrooms.
• Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the property, as and where available.
• Readjusting seating layouts within our GRUB Food Court to provide distance between each guest.
• Keeping businesses at The Source informed of the guidelines from the public health agencies, including enhanced cleaning practices.
• Regular events at The Source have been postponed during this time but we will continue to provide updates on upcoming schedules
We will continue to provide updates as needed with the current situation continuing to evolve, as keeping our customers, businesses and employees safe and healthy is our number one priority.